[Asterisk-Users] Revieving some fax problems

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:09:48 MST 2005

I have run into a similar situation. One of our older faxes at the office
seems to not work with spandsp module. The newer faxes work just fine.

When I watch the logs, there appears to be communication from * requesting
the fax to "slow down". When the fax machine does not respond, * seems to
say "forget it" and fail on the retrieval.

I have not come up with a fix...regardless of rx/tx gains on the zaptel
cards.