[Asterisk-Users] Required hardware

Anders Svensson anders at bobascom.com
Fri Sep 30 10:14:54 MST 2005

Hi all!

We have to setup 2 *servers. Now I am interested in possible capacity.

Server 1. Should be used for getting traffic from our Telco using IAX and
send it out using SIP. No transcoding, ulaw both ways. What is possible
capacity on 1 server using required hardware?

Server 2 will pick uo traffic from 1 Tollfree number sent to us by IAX with
ulaw codec. Must be transcoded to G729 and sent out as SIP. What is possible
capacity on 1 server using required hardware?

Regards

Anders Svensson
CTO
BoBas Communication