[Asterisk-Users] mISDN, HFC, W6692, one-way-voice problem

Kovács Attila asteriskuser at freemail.hu
Fri Sep 30 09:06:29 MST 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to use a HFC chip ISDN modem with mISDN and chan_misdn.
The card is configured to NT, PmP mode.
One Siemens ISDN phone connected to the modem.
When I call the ISDN phone is called everything is just fine, but when I
call from the ISDN phone I face some problems.
- There is no dial tone when I pick up the handset.
- I call a number but there is no ringtone and after I accept that call
there is no voice on the channel.
I also tried to use PBX instead of the ISDN phone but exactly the same
result.

I tried to use a W6692 chip based modem in TE, PmP mode connected
to the phone company ISDN line.
When I initiated an outgoing call there was no problem, but when I
received a call there was only silence on the line.

Thanks for Your help!

Attila