[Asterisk-Users] 911 Q

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Sep 30 07:57:59 MST 2005

 With hotel systems When some places a 911 call it is printed on the
printer in the Front Desk, Hwen help arrives they usually go to the
Frount Dsek anyway.  I would set up a System() that would not only
printout he romm number on the Front Desk Printer but also drop a call
file in to trigger a call to the Front Desk with a prerecorded message
of wht extention just called 911. That way the Hotel can send someone to
the room to act as first response and the Frount Desk can direct the 911
team to the correct location.