[Asterisk-Users] No Incoming Calls on Asterisk

Zeeshan zeeshan at acabling.com
Fri Sep 30 07:41:50 MST 2005

Hi,

My VoIP service provider has provided me with a Sipura adapter and it
works perefect. But I want to receive calls on my Asterisk server. I've
tried everything but no success. I can dial successfully from Asterisk
but it doesn't receive calls. Dialing phone hears a busy tone and cell
phone says Call Failed. What am I missing in settings, or what should I
need to ask from service provider to add in my Asterisk.

My SIP is:
[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0