[Asterisk-Users] analog phone/door buzzer going through a Sipura SPA2000 ATA dials really slowly

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Fri Sep 30 05:40:08 MST 2005

Hello

We have setup a doorbell which has an inbuilt analog phone which is
connected to our Asterisk via a SPA2000 ATA.  The problem we are getting is
that when a caller presses the buzzer it is taking two or more minutes to
finally call the reception phone.

In the SPA2000 I have set dtmfmode to be inband.

I notice that with the asterisk you dial a number and then it waits for a
timeout before dialing number.  I think you use a # to say - just dial now.
Well we can't program a # into the door system, but could program in another
character.  Is it possible to use another character?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Angus