[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel TDM questions

Chee Foong cheefoong at ip-vox.com
Fri Sep 30 02:20:06 MST 2005

Hello,

I have a TDM04B. I make a call into the first port of the card. Once
asterisk receive the call, it will make another call out using the second
port.
>From what i have observerd as soon as the called party on the second port
starts ringing asterisk show the following :

-- Zap/2-1 answered Zap/1-1

Any idea why asterisk thinks the call has been answered while actually the
phone is still ringing?

Anybody know how to avoid asterisk to answer the call while ringing?
Also, I have no Answer or any Playback command in the dial plan before
making a call out of second port. I have also try setting callprogress to
yes/no but the results are the same.

Thanks

CCF