R: [Asterisk-Users] Problem setting up TDM22B card

somesh s someshss at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 23:17:10 MST 2005

Hi,

I changed the mother board (MB) but it is giving still
the same problem.
f6 != 58
f7 != 59
f8 != 58
f9 != 59
fa != 58
fb != 59
fc != 58
fd != 59
fe != 58
Freshmaker failed register test

and I have also configured zaptel.conf correctly.

Whatz next? Can I assume that it is a hardware
problem?

Regards,
Somesh S. Shanbhag