[Asterisk-Users] Tiny Echo on PSTN via Zaptel

Shaw Terwilliger sterwill at sourcegear.com
Thu Sep 29 15:07:46 MST 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 04:22:39PM -0500, Neil Lewis wrote:
> FXOTune is only for TDM cards.  I suggest you try one of the other
> methods listed.

I've tried them all so far.  What I'm hearing sounds a lot like (too loud)
sidetone, but there's just the smallest bit of delay.  It's only noticeable
when I'm bridged to a PSTN line.  If I plug a phone directly into one of
those PSTN lines, there is no problem.

Changing the echo settings has improved it a bit, so it probably is
some sort of echo.

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill at sourcegear.com>
SourceGear LLC