[Asterisk-Users] files conflict after CVS update

Claudio Canseco claudio.canseco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:58:57 MST 2005

Hi all,
 I just updated zaptel and asterisk, but after doing CVS update of asterisk
(from CVS-HEAD 2005-08-10 17:10:53) I got a file conflict message

conflicts:
ast_expr2.h
ast_expr2f.c

I ignored them, and then tried to compile asterisk: make clean, make , make
install. But then the problem shows again, leaving this message:

ast_expr2f.c:1784: warning: no previous prototype for `ast_yyget_column'
ast_expr2f.c:1860: warning: no previous prototype for `ast_yyset_column'
ast_expr2.fl:95: error: conflicting types for `ast_expr'
include/asterisk/ast_expr.h:26: error: previous declaration of `ast_expr'
ast_expr2f.c:1259: warning: `yyunput' defined but not used
make: *** [ast_expr2f.o] Error 1

Any suggestions about how to deal with this conflicts, and if I can't fix
that conflict can i go back to my previous CVS version ? and how?
I hope someone can give me a hint about this.
 Thanks in advance
Regards,
Claudio