[Asterisk-Users] T.38 Faxing -> at astricon ?

Hector Elias Menjivar emenjivar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 07:07:11 MST 2005

Prueba

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Zoa
Enviado el: Jueves, 29 de Septiembre de 2005 07:57 a.m.
Para: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Asunto: Re: [Asterisk-Users] T.38 Faxing -> at astricon ?

I didnt implement anything myself and am not very familiar with t.38,
but i think its udptl, sip, iax2, and soon gateway too.
I will try to get a little more info from the developper when he gets
back.. Maybe its even based on your work, i should check.

Sorry for the incomplete reply, i just don't know...

Cheers,
Zoa.