[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Echo problems, Urgent, please help,

Ian Bonham bon_the_one at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:55:09 MST 2005

I'm using a Voicetronix OpenSwitch12 analouge card. It's on the latest
driver for Asterisk (2.4.9) and has echo cancellation turned on. This works
fairly well on on SIP->POTS calls after it trains up, but there is still a
small echo. The SIP->SIP calls are really echoy though.

Cheers,

Ian
(Sorry, only hit 'reply' last time, not 'reply all'!)