[Asterisk-Users] cisco phones problems

Leandro Tenorio leandro_tenorio at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Sep 29 05:43:05 MST 2005

Edwin,
	They are on the same VLan and on the same Subnet? If that's the case
check you switch log for details, if you havent changed anything on the *
Server. Looks like a serious package lost, even with a high segment this
shouldn't occur. At least for the info you send, these are the POF.

*Server, NIC or drivers, be sure everything its right
Switch, Check your vlan settings, vlan encap (none,dot1q/isl/??),
spanning-tree loops
Phone, are u using vlan encapsulation? Check the settings. Are u using
autoprovission? Post the file, phones SW version, etc.

	IMHO, seems like a vlan missconfiguration between your phones and
switch.

LTenorio