[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dealt with IAreaNet before?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Sep 29 05:07:24 MST 2005

I bought some USB soundcard/handsets from them with no issues.
I did not deal with them on any PBX or config issues though.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.
  "Sherwood McGowan" <madprofzero at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAgZ+0ZetWqkm5f37uwEcXEsKAAAAQAAAAZ4MoJm5caEm9reSK7DiUgwEAAAAA at yahoo.com...
  I want to see if any of my fellow Asterisk-Users list members have dealt with these guys. I'm a admin for a VOIP provider, and have encountered a few PBX customers that want consulting/support for the IAreaNet provided Asterisk pbxs. These guys are selling AAH servers to the public, and are (at least the techs that I talked to trying to get our service working) not knowledgeable at all.

  What's your experience with them if any?

  Oh, and if you want examples of why I think they're not knowledgeable, I'll be glad to point them out, publicly or privately.

  SKM

  To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: