[Asterisk-Users] T.38 Faxing -> at astricon ?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Sep 29 02:02:10 MST 2005

Hey ho!

We have a functional t.38 implementation for asterisk, but its far from
complete. (meaning it doesnt work for all devices, and i only tested it
on 1 fax).
I hope to take our t.38 developper with me to Astricon and maybe even
demo it there. (Maybe oej could bring a fax or two ? :)

I will provide more details when i have them...

Cheers,

Zoa.
www.asteriskguru.com