[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi-cm, Euro ISDN bus: 2 extensions on same BRI port not working

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Wed Sep 28 22:23:58 MST 2005

Don't know, but at least check your capi.conf.  I had a similar issue,
but from the telco > asterisk.

Regards,
Greg

[general]
nationalprefix=1
internationalprefix=011
rxgain=0.5
txgain=0.5
ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law
                 ;(2 makes sense for single BRI, 30 for PRI)

[ISDNL1]          ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be
any;name not starting with 'g' or $;ntmode=yes      ;if isdn card
operates in nt mode, set this to yes
isdnmode=msn     ;'MSN' (point-to-multipoint) or 'DID' (direct inward
dial);when using NT-mode, ptp shoul$;isdnmode=did     ;'MSN'
(point-to-multipoint) or 'DID' (direct inward dial);when using NT-mode,
ptp shou$;incomingmsn=*    ;allow incoming calls to this list of
MSNs/DIDs, * == any
incomingmsn=5912211    ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs/DIDs,
* == any
controller=1     ;capi controller number to use
group=1          ;dialout group
;prefix=0        ;set a prefix to calling number on incoming calls
;softdtmf=on      ;enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended
for AVM cards
;relaxdtmf=on     ;in addition to softdtmf, you can use relaxed dtmf
detection
;accountcode=     ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=capi-in-5912211  ;context for incoming calls
holdtype=hold    ;when Asterisk puts the call on hold, ISDN HOLD will be
used. If
                 ;set to 'local' (default value), no hold is done and
Asterisk may
                 ;play MOH.
;immediate=yes   ;immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no digits
were
                 ;received on incoming call (no destination number yet)
;echosquelch=1   ;_VERY_PRIMITIVE_ echo suppression
echocancel=yes
;echocancel=yes  ;EICON DIVA SERVER (CAPI) echo cancelation
                 ;(possible values: 'no', 'yes', 'force', 'g164',
'g165')
;echocancelold=yes;use facility selector 6 instead of correct 8
(necessary for older eicon drivers)
echotail=64     ;echo cancel tail setting
bridge=yes      ;native bridging (CAPI line interconnect) if available
callgroup=1     ;Asterisk call group
;deflect=8161000 ;deflect incoming calls to 1234567 if all B channels
are busy
devices=1        ;number of concurrent calls on this controller

[ISDNL2]
isdnmode=msn
incomingmsn=6930821
controller=1
callgroup=2
group=2
bridge=yes      ;native bridging (CAPI line interconnect) if available
context=capi-in-6930821
echocancel=no
devices=1