[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold Quality

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:15:16 MST 2005

Are you sure it is the same thing?  What I heard when on hold with Digium
was the MOST annoying choppy music on hold I have ever heard.  It was
unbearable. I had to move the earpiece away from my ear until it stopped.
Kinda sounded like a machine gun except instead of shots ringing out it was
MOH snippets.  Very annoying sound.