[Asterisk-Users] TE205P in loopback?

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Sep 28 20:12:40 MST 2005

I just did this on a te410p.

make a t1 crossover, cross pins one with four, and two with five.  Set one span for pri_cpe and the other side for pri_net.  boom, you are done and can start testing.  the lights should turn solid green and you should first see the  D channels come up and then all the B channels, if this happens, you have done it correctly.

thanks,
Steve