[Asterisk-Users] T.38 Faxing

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Wed Sep 28 16:20:14 MST 2005

Lee Howard schrieb:
> to go through all of the effort of doing it yourself.  But you actually
> seem to be looking for something beyond just knowing if it's possible or

Hi,

yes, we consider offering our PSTN-gateways to fax providers
during off peak times, in order to get a higher average
load on our machines. Interconnections to telcos are costy,
and thus some more off peak traffic would help.

So we have to check, whether it is possible, which solutions
are suitable, and what each solution will cost.
Unfortunately our budget is currently very limited.

Roger.