[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home Questions

Michael Janofsky mjforums at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:00:45 MST 2005

Hi!
I am new to this, and have been googling for hours to solve this issue.
 First question: How do I go about setting up my POTS line through a modem
that is in my server? I can also not get my "hardphone" to connect to
asterisk. The softphones can talk to each other and through a GoIAX VoIP
line.
 Second Question: (No direct how-to or answer online) How do I set up
Asterisk at Home to page through the soundcard in the server. I would like to
dial a code from a phone or selected phones (say 1234 as the code) and have
it play a beep and page the speakers.
 Thanks,
 Michael
 PS If this should not be here, would someone willing to help contact me
off-list? Thanks!