[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold Quality

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:14:09 MST 2005

I was on hold at Digium and noticed they had that EXACT problem.  It was
REAL bad on the one occasion I was on hold with them a couple weeks ago.  If
Digium has it then there must be some inherent issues with Asterisk that
need to be worked out.  I personally think this should be given a HIGH
priority.

Just my opinion as I am not a coder and cannot contribute in that way.

  _____