[Asterisk-Users] Diax -> * -> Diax delay

Shawn Porter ivr_solutions at rogers.com
Wed Sep 28 14:06:28 MST 2005

I found an old article in the mailing list (Jan 2005) but it seemed to just
end, no resolution.
Also found a bug on the digium reporting site, no real help there.

I am running Asterisk 1.0.9 on Fedora Core 4
using Diax v0.9.15a
one instance of Diax is on the same network as * the other is remote.
we are experiencing about a 6-8second delay.
I read about it possibly being timestamps on the packets, I did an ethereal
dump but really have little idea what I am looking at.

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Shawn