[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk installation

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Sep 28 13:48:42 MST 2005

Actually with Optiplexes (Optipii?) they have a hidden partition on the HDD
that runs the <F2> setup, if the HDD was formatted you're hooped for F2
setup.

The key combination you are looking for is <ctrl><alt><f8> which allows you
to manually specify boot media during POST before the OS starts loading. Be
quick, 'cause these things boot fast.

hth