[Asterisk-Users] Can I install latest oH323 on *@home

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 13:17:24 MST 2005

Can I install the following oH323 software on Asterisk at home:

Version 0.7.3 (latest, Asterisk HEAD/v1-2 compatible, date spec 2005-09-08)
Version 0.6.7 (latest, Asterisk v1-0 compatible, date spec 2005-09-08)

If so, which of the above do I install and what is the difference between the two.

Do I also need to install openh323-Mimas_patch2-src-tar.gz and pwlib-Mimas_patch2-src-tar.gz on Asterisk at home

Thank you,

Ade.