[Asterisk-Users] Software only Asterisk PBX (commercial)

E Samuels support at biz4web.com
Wed Sep 28 13:14:52 MST 2005

Seshu,

I have been using Switchware and PBXWare from Bicom since last November.  I
can tell you that there are both wonderful products and highly recommended.
The support I got from Bicom Systems is better than I have ever had from
most companies.   How many companies on this list can you call during office
hours and get a human to answer maybe 8 out of 10 times or even call on a
Sunday if you have a problem?

A*H and AMP are also great products that I have also experimented with but
to be honest it was cheaper for me to pay for a license from Bicom as I am
not a developer and get free support rather than get an opensource solution
and pay through my teeth for support or hope that someone in a forum
responds to my request for help.

I don't know what your motive is but have you ever made a donation to the
A*H, AMP or any others that you mentioned or are you going to ride on the
hard work of the Open source community without giving anything back?

Errol Samuels