[Asterisk-Users] oH323 Voice in one direction only

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:18:19 MST 2005

I found out Voice in one direction only is a bug within oH323, which has been corrected in Version 0.6.1 (see http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/projects/asterisk-oh323)

However, I am using Asterisk at home, I don't know if I can install the latest oH323 version on asterisk at home, if so, which of the versions do I install and what is the difference between HEAD and CVS:

Version 0.7.3 (latest, Asterisk HEAD/v1-2 compatible, date spec 2005-09-08)
Version 0.6.7 (latest, Asterisk v1-0 compatible, date spec 2005-09-08)

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Regards,

Ade.

Kresimir Petrovic <omadon at globalnet.hr> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 06:33:23AM +0100, Ade Agbero wrote:
> I have successfully installed oH323, but when I make a call the recipient can hear me but I can't hear anything at my end, so voice is only travelling in one direction.
>
> Client Softphone (SIP) => Asterisk => H323 Gateway.
>
> All Codecs have been loaded.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Ade.

Firewall ?