[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - INUSE Flag

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Wed Sep 28 09:47:21 MST 2005

I download and installed ASTCC over the weekend and I am having an issue where the INUSE flag will not get set back to 0 if the user drops a call while the balance is being played. All other times it seems to reset the flag correctly.

I have tried both AGI and DeadAGI with the same results.

Those of you using it for a while, how did you get around this?

Just for fun this is all I am doing in my astcc-exten.conf
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer
;exten => s,2,DeadAGI(astcc.agi)
exten => s,2,AGI(astcc.agi)
exten => s,3,Hangup

I did some Google search on this issue and saw someone else had a problem but no response.

-Scott