[Asterisk-Users] Creating an OPX from a traditional PBX usingAsterisk and a SIP device

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Wed Sep 28 08:43:19 MST 2005

I think that you probably can just use two Sipura ATAs to connect a
remote extension. The key question is whether you can just plug a
regular analog phone (Like you would have at home) into an extension
port on the Vodavi and have it work. If so, you're in business. If
not, more difficult/impossible.

Tom