[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on windows

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Sep 28 08:14:29 MST 2005

Could not agree more with Matt. I have been a linux geek for a long time
and I would think twice before calling Windows a crap o/s as linux feels
crappier when it comes to usability, administration and the pain in
making it work the first time, with due respect to all those who are
contributing to the open source revolution.

Seshu Kanuri