[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on windows

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:00:06 MST 2005

> Personally, I could care less which O/S the stuff runs on as long as
> it runs reliably, and the sys admin understands how to manage whatever
> sytem he/she is responsible for.

Extremely good point... I myself am a Linux person, but manage several
Windows machines (several meaning 25 or so).   There is definately a
time and place for Windows.. I'm just not sure a real-time-VoIP server
is the time or place.    Being semi-half serious about the GUI there
also.    You install X on your Asterisk server and things will not be
happy either.