[Asterisk-Users] PSTN-GATEWAY

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Wed Sep 28 06:55:26 MST 2005

Well the simplest is to make the connection insecure with a static ip.

sip.conf

[cisco2600]
host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
defaultip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
insecure=yes
type=friend
disallow=all
allow= (your codecs)

extensions.conf

[default]

;dial out cisco
exten => _1X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@cisco2600)
               Sorry forgot the SIP/ part.  :)

As far as your cisco config for voice, depends on hardware and how
you want to setup your dialpeers.

Brian Fertig
Network/Systems Engineer
IT Administrator