[Asterisk-Users] Software only Asterisk PBX (commercial)

Morgan Gilroy morgan at telappliant.com
Wed Sep 28 05:35:43 MST 2005

Sorry?
I have used Bicom for a while and the support I get is top notch.
And the end product is working very well and does everything we have
asked of it.
Bicom have even added features for us with no charge and have
implemented them very fast.

Sure its not as flexible as plain asterisk but its defiantly a lot
faster and easier to setup.

And so far I have been very happy with it.