[Asterisk-Users] Auto CallBack on busy

Abdul Ghafoor lab at mtilimited.com
Tue Sep 27 22:49:32 MST 2005

Auto Callback on Busy

Register on Busy

I have implemented it as

1- I store Caller and Called party numbers in database when Called part is busy

2- I retrieve it from database and Caller is called by called party when Called party hangs up

It is working fine with all kind of SIP phones I have with me

basic configuration for extensions.conf is given and can be accommodated according to requirements

default

;Store Called Number in DB if he is Busy

exten => _XXXX.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,Ttr)

exten => _XXXX.,2,Congestion()

exten => _XXXX.,102,DBPut(CallBack/${EXTEN}=${CALLERIDNUM})

exten => _XXXX.,103,Busy()

;Auto CallBack Caller on hang up of dialed party

exten => H,1,Goto(h,1)

exten => h,1,DBget(temp=CallBack/${CALLERIDNUM})

exten => h,2,DBdel(CallBack/${CALLERIDNUM})

exten => h,3,Dial(SIP/${temp},20,tr)

exten => h,4,Congestion()

exten => h,102,NoOp(Not Registered for CallBack)

exten => h,104,Busy()

Enjoy

Abdul Ghafoor

abdul__ghafoor at hotmail.com