[Asterisk-Users] Echo after running for several days?

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Tue Sep 27 14:57:12 MST 2005

There was a thread a while back about echo on calls increasing over time on FXO
lines. I am finding this with TE405P cards as well. I had hoped that V2 of the
firmware would fix the problem, but it would appear not).

I know that there is a workaround script to restart asterisk and reload zaptel
drivers, but i was hoping for a more 'solid' solution.

Does anyone know of one?

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270