[Asterisk-Users] Hook Flapping on Cisco 7960

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:32:16 MST 2005

Matt:
 I had this happen to me on a 7910.
I ended up taking the phone apart a number of times and finally
installed areal spring to try to keep the thing off hook when I was
holding the handset... it still doesn't sit perfectly.
 I think the spring wears down after awhile; if you've ever looked
inside, it's just a little piece of spring steel.

 -Andy