[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy and Sipura 2100 jitter.

Trey Blancher trey.blancher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:32:07 MST 2005

I get this with Sipura 2000/2002s, but only half of the conversation sounds
distorted. The actual SIP user on our end sounds clear, it's the other end
that's distorted, sometimes garbled unintelligibly. Some of our calls bridge
an outside (Zap) user to another outside user (usually IAX2, will be Zap in
the near future), and in that case both sides are distorted. I'm pretty sure
our LAN is 100Mbps (looking at the spec sheets for the Sipura boxes I can't
tell if their network interfaces are 10Mbps or 100Mbps). I know our network
switches are 10/100Mbps.

On 8/12/05, Script Head <scripthead at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an analog phone connected to a Sipura 2100 which in turn
> connecteds to * over a 100mbps LAN. When I do ChanSpy on a bridged
> call, it causes massive jitter. When I attempt ChanSpy with a
> Grandstream GXP-2000 the monitored call is clear. Has anyone had this
> happen? Any suggestions?
>
> ScriptHead

Trey Blancher
Systems Administrator, USA Debt Management LLC
(800)621-7806 ext 8601