[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon 2005 - Now With Free Beer!

Steven Sokol steven.sokol at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:38:09 MST 2005

AstriCon Update: Only Two Weeks To Go!
October 12 - 14, 2005
Anaheim, CA

AstriCon 2005 starts two weeks from today.  We now have a complete
roster of speakers covering Asterisk from soho to carrier.  We've
added the Code Zone, a working lab with a full compliment of VoIP and
TDM equipment.  We also have over 20 confirmed exhibitors and more are
joining the event each day.  AstriCon 2005 is shaping up to be a three
day Asterisk extravaganza.

AstriCon 2005 Highlights:

 - Keynotes from Asterisk Leaders:
   * Mark Spencer: Asterisk 1.2 And Beyond
   * Carrier Grade, Fault-Tolerant Asterisk
   * Asterisk VoIP & Emergency Call Handling

 - Asterisk 1.2: Enhancements, Features & Changes

  - Free copy of "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony" from O'Reilly
   * By Jim VanMeggalen, Leif Madsen, & Jared Smith
   * Free to the first 500 tutorial attendees

 - 3 SIG Tracks:
   * Enterprise Asterisk
   * Call Center Operators
   * ITSPs & Carriers

 - The Asterisk Expo: 20+ Asterisk Related Vendors

 - The Open Source Showcase: Asterisk-related open source projects
   * AstLinux             * AsterNIC
   * Asterisk on WRT54G   * astGUIclient/VICIDIAL
   * Zap Radio

 - 3 Tutorial Tracks:
   * Beginners
   * Intermediate & Advanced
   * Developer

 - The Code Zone: a lab stocked with hardware and Red Bull
   * Come in and code!
   * Meet the gurus of Asterisk.
   * Test out solutions
   * Show off your code

 - Huge Party: The Golden Asterisk Pub
   * J.T. Schmidt's Brewery
   * Free Beer (Thanks Digium!)

Register today:  http://www.astricon.net/2005/

Don't forget that space at AstriCon 2005 is limited.  Please register
as soon as possible to insure admission to your preferred tutorial and
conference tracks.  Hotel space is also limited.  Reserve your room
today: http://www.astricon.net/2005/hotel.shtml

Please contact us if you have any questions: info at astricon.net or by
phone at +1 816 256 8916.