[Asterisk-Users] Best drivers for HFC-S ISDN cards

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:19:48 MST 2005

Chris
Looking at this file below you need to move the stuff below the

channel => 4-5

line to each span definition.  Anything below the channel line gets
completely ignored!  I stand to be corrected but I think your current
config will not have any echo cancellation at all.

I have just posted my own zapata.conf files to this list.  Take a look.

Rgds
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK