R: [Asterisk-Users] Best drivers for HFC-S ISDN cards

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:13:59 MST 2005

Hi

As requested here are my configs.  I have 3 zaphfc cards - 2 in NT mode
and 1 in TE mode connected to the BT network.

I have a variety of phones - a Cisco 7940, a Snom 190, a Grandsteam
Budgie plus 2 cordless ISDN phones on one of the NT ports, and a Network
Alchemy Cybergear Gold on the other connected to some analogue phones.

no echo. nil. niets!

Please post a diagram of your system config and we can take a look at it
  if you need some help.

Rgds
Tim

Here is zaptel.conf