[Asterisk-Users] 405 "Method Not Allowed" error

Tim, Tim Favorite, Favorite tim_favorite at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 07:51:10 MST 2005

Hi everybody,
I'm curious to know what this message generally
indicates. I have XLite softphones on two different
machines accessing the Asterisk server behind a NAT.
The server is able to find them just fine, but instead
of registering when Asterisk reloads they return this
message back to Asterisk. I feel like I've looked
everywhere but there doesn't seem to be an
explanation...
Thanks,
Tim