[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 hard phone

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Sep 27 07:36:40 MST 2005

Alberto,

PA168 chip does not have Hold and Transfer features on it until firmware
version 1.44. Atcom never claimed that
these will work as the Pa168 firmware is still under development.

Yesterday I met Peter Sun, President and owner of Atcom China,  in New
York. He is here to attend VON in Boston.
I have enquired about the fix for this and he said that Hold and
Transfer are working with 1.45 Firmware.
I mentined that this is not the case with the phones we tried to use
here.

Peter mentioned that firmware version 1.46 is going to be relased this
week, which will provide these features
and also the Voice Mail Messages Indicator Led should work too.

I am waiting for this firmware to be released. I will forward this to
you as soon as it is released. In the meantime you
can check for the updates at http://www.iareaphone.com under downloads,
if this becomes available sooner.

Seshu Kanuri

  _____