[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskJava - Queue

Sebastian Silva ssilva at gaussar.com
Tue Sep 27 08:02:34 MST 2005

Thanks for your response. AFAIK I can redirect, bridge, drop and answer
a call but I can't find the way to do, for example:

- Get the call back from the queue, play a message and put it again in
the queue.

and

- Get a linked call (caller to Agent), unlink it (releasing the agent)
and play something to the caller.

thanks in advance
Sebas