[Asterisk-Users] Integration with NMS AG-E1/T1

Exciting exciting at WrongMail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:02:59 MST 2005

I don't kwnow if between NMS and PBX there's a E&M Wink protocol, do you have some info to retreive it from ag.cfg (NMS board config file) ?

The PBX is connected to an E1,(Italy) (ITU-T G.703 E1), and also to 2 AG-E1 machines, the pbx route incoming calls to an proprietary ivr on these machines.

The are some difference into two ag.cfg files on each IVR.

Do you have some suggestion about discover line protocol between pbx&ivr in any way?

Do you have confience with AG-NMS Card ?

I appreciate your interest.

Regards