R: [Asterisk-Users] Best drivers for HFC-S ISDN cards

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Tue Sep 27 03:33:19 MST 2005

Mine is very similar: i don't have echocancelwhenbridged=yes because it seems work only on TDM, is it ?

And in Italy, I often have set pridialplan = unknown

About echo I have some problems, but only at the beginning of the call. After 3-4 seconds the echo became almost null, specially with snom 190; with pa168s and ywh10 I have again some problem, the echo come up also after 1 minute of conversation. The most strange think is that on older version of bristuff, with same configuration files, I never had this problem.

Any suggestion? Specially for echo problem ?

Thanks all

Giordano Grandis
g.grandis at invidea.it