[Asterisk-Users] Initial release of AMPortal Debian/Xorcom-Rapidpackages

Jose Limeres jlimeres at jlimeres.jazztel.es
Tue Sep 27 01:56:50 MST 2005

Tzafrir,

I got these error messages installing AMP on your distribution rapid 1.1.
Versions of Apache and PHP are the ones that come inside the package and
nothing new has beeen added.
Any idea about what went wrong?

Regards,
Jose M. Limeres

/etc/apt>>  apt-get install amportal
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  amportal: Depends: asterisk-config-amportal (>= 1.10.008-1) but it is not
going to be installed
            Depends: amportal-common (>= 1.10.008-1) but it is not going to
be installed
            Depends: amportal-cdr (>= 1.10.008-1) but it is not going to be
installed
            Depends: amportal-vmail (>= 1.10.008-1) but it is not going to
be installed
            Depends: amportal-panel (>= 1.10.008-1) but it is not going to
be installed
E: Broken packages