[Asterisk-Users] IBM x306 - some progress

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Tue Sep 27 00:48:03 MST 2005

Hi Marco,

  As far as I can recall, the IBM setup utility can enable you to change the
IRQ of the SCSI controller.
In addition, I've never seen a WildCard board bound to IRQ7 on any box,
which is very weird in it self.
I'm flying over to Ireland today (actually, at the airport right now), and
I'm coming back on Sunday. If
You'd like, you can bring your box to my office after Rosh-Hashana, and I'll
try to help you out.

Nir S