[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 and incoming faxes

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Mon Sep 26 23:02:40 MST 2005

If you are willing to dedicate a fax line and forward faxes to a
dedicated extension it work 100% for Incoming and Outgoing faxes with
Sipura-3000
Though, you have to change in the Regional Tab:
Ring Waveform:  from Sinusoid to Trapezoid

I've been using NVbackgroundDetect with Sipura-3000 and forwarding the
to fax extension (Hylafax) if it is a fax and voice line if it is a
voice call.
So far I've been receiving faxes from Europe, Asia, USA and it work 98%
most of the time.  I have only one customer in Mexico and one in Asia
that NVbackgroundDetect has a problem with to recognize fax signal.

--
#Joseph