[Asterisk-Users] system() app changed drastically! How do I use itnow?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Mon Sep 26 19:10:48 MST 2005

Try the following:

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait(1)
exten => s,3,Read(PIN,87)
exten => s,4,System(/usr/local/bin/pin -c ${PIN}) ; check it
exten => s,5,System(/usr/local/bin/pin -d ${PIN}) ; delete it
Exten => s,6,GotoIf($[${SYSTEMSTATUS} = FAILURE]?105:7)
exten => s,7,SetAccount(${PIN})
exten => s,8,Newt,pinout-config  ; connect them
exten => s,105,Playback(5021)	 ; tell them their PIN is invalid