[Asterisk-Users] Areskicc LCR problem

Sam Tam sam__tam at Hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:10:44 MST 2005

I have got Areskicc installed with AMP and I can't stress out how good and
excellent this software is.

I must say the author desire every credit for this software and I would like
to say Thank you to Arezqui who wrote the software.

Now there is one last thing before my whole asterisk calling card become
prefect. And I am wondering whether anybody may know the answer of this.

I created some rate card. And choose to do LCR.

For a few routes I put cost to be 0 which I got those for free i.e I can
call those country for free and then along side there is another rate card
where my cost for those route is 0.01. Therefore when I choose LCR, I expect
the Areskicc to choose the route for 0 and not the 0.01 route. But
unfortunately it just love to spend my money and always go for the 0.01
unless I physically take the rate card off the tariff group.

And I have tried to contact the areskicc support but no response.

If anyone has this problem or got a bit of time please feel free to help me
in any way ..

Cheers

Sam