[Asterisk-Users] Best drivers for HFC-S ISDN cards

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 13:29:45 MST 2005

Chris
I have only ever used zaphfc drivers and for me they are perfect.  Echo
has never been a problem.  It would be helpful if you were to provide a
bit more information to the group about your configuration so we can try
and help you work out the cause.

Switching to capi or mISDN is unlikely to help and will almost certainly
be a retrograde step as far as I hear from these forums.

Best regards
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK